The purpose of tutor time is to:
- To prepare pupils for the day ahead.
- To monitor pupils progress and school experience.
- To keep pupils up to date with current issues and news in the world.
- To introduce topics and themes that give pupils a better understanding of the world we live in.
Activities include :
- Knowledge Organiser activities
- Words of the week
- Picture of the week
- Thought of the week
- Weekly quiz
- Debate question
- Brain teaser activity
- Checking of uniform and equipment
- Literacy activities
- Numeracy activities